CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My apologies.....

It seems once again Google has gone after this blog, with no reason, as a "spam" blog. Despite the last time, when I spent TWO months writing to them and requesting reviews, they insist on this type of behaviour.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who reads this blog, or would like to contribute, for this interruption. This blog is NOT SPAM!! I write every article myself. I often include links to other sites or articles that might be of interest to readers on this blog. I never claim these linked articles/sites as my own. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. When I do provide a link to another resource, I will often give my own thoughts, reactions, comments, or insight on the content of the linked resource. Even when I do provide my own review of the linked content, I will almost always encourage you directly to review the linked resource yourselves.

My hope is that Google will stop these unprovoked, and undeserved, attacks on this blog. According to their warning message, this should be resolved in two days (and hopefully not the TWO MONTHS it took last time). I hope that you all will keep reading, despite this issue.

My best wishes to you all as you strive for your financial health and well being.

0 comments: